Grade 8-9 Transition Information:
Eastwood Arts Night ……….
Eastwood Grade 8 Night ……………….
Links to the 2019-2020 application forms will be posted and active ……………., after Grade 8 Information Night 2019
What are the requirements for the IAP?
To be accepted to the Integrated Arts Program you must:
- submit a completed IAP application by the deadline
- audition successfully for at least one Arts Major course (or be asked to join the program as an IAP Development student)
- have a positive character reference from a current school teacher
- be eligible to attend school in Ontario
- be in good standing at your previous school – that means having acceptable attendance, grades and behaviour.
To remain in the Program in good standing you must:
- Have at least one Arts Major in grades 9-12
- attain a minimum 70% average in your Arts Major courses
- participate year-round in at least one extra-curricular activity related to one of your Majors
- abide by the “Code of Ethics and Code of Participation”
- participate successfully in the “Reality Check Interview” at the end of Grade 9
November 22, 2018 – Grade 8 Information Night January 18, 2019 4:00 P.M.- IAP Applications are due January 22 – 26, 2018- The Arts Registrar will email and phone you with your individual audition date and times January 30, 31, February 2, 2019 – Auditions
TBD – The Arts Registrar will email you with your results
TBD – If you are accepted to the IAP, you must tell the Arts Registrar if you are going to accept your place by this date