Welcome Back, Mavericks!
August 29th, 2014
We are just about ready to open our doors and welcome our Margaret Mavericks to another terrific school year! Please find below a few important dates to share with you as we look to the upcoming weeks and month ahead as well as the attachment with many more details!
- Class Lists will be posted today, Friday, August 29, at 3:00 pm on the front, parking lot, doors. They will remain up over the weekend.
- Our First day of school is Tuesday, September 2! Grade 7 students, please proceed to the gym. Grade 8 students, please proceed to your homeroom class.
- If you haven’t done so already, please check bussing information at www.stswr.ca
- Our ‘Meet the Teacher’ evening is Thursday, September 4, from 6:30-7:30 pm. Please meet in the gym promptly at 6:30. Students are welcome to attend!
- Our school wide Photo Day is Thursday, September 11
- Our Treasures Book Fundraiser begins Monday, September 15
- Our First School Council Meeting is on Monday, September 29 at 6:30 pm. Everyone is welcome!
- The ‘Safe Arrival’ Program will begin! All doors to our school will now be locked during school day hours. If you arrive late or anytime throughout the day, you must use the intercom system, prior to being invited into the school.
- Our office hours are 8:00 am – 3:30 pm each day
- And many more details and information can be found here –>Looking Ahead to a Tremendous School Year 2014
Categories: From the Principal...